Saturday, February 23, 2013

Reasons


I have my reasons for how I feel
It gets harder and harder every day
I seem to be fighting every emotion in my head
All I wanna do some days is stay in bed
Is it natural to feel this way?
Is it sane to wanna cry all day?
Then wipe the tears and staring at nothing
I suffer daily with these memories fighting myself
Positioning myself like a pin in the middle of an orgy
It means nothing to the people around it
But its still deals with the pain it can cause
Who shall save me from myself?
Who shall save you from myself
I feel like shit daily and I cant stay way
Too many people will say
“you’re the best none like the rest
Don’t give up you’re the shit dog”
I suffer more and more every day
I wake up with eyes swollen from the night before
Tear stains that wont go away….

No comments:

Post a Comment