Friday, February 15, 2013

Names Belong Here


Your name should really belong here
Because it doesn't fit anywhere else
I wish that my soul was near
But I left it somewhere
You remind me of the waves
Always coming in and out
Never really caring what love is about
The sun shines and I cry
The moon rises and u come alive
But you tell me I shouldn't survive
And I tell you perhaps I should die
You tell me
I don't belong
But until how long
Will I ignore what you say
Medicated so I can get through the day
When you don't even care to remember my name
I feel nothing for this but I care so much
I care when you tell me I don't belong
Tell me how it feels to be alone
Tell me how I should feel
You name should really belong here
Until then please don't come near

2 comments:

  1. Touching, makes me want to hug you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaanks is is an old piece from when I used to post stuff on MySpace...I forgot who this about...lol

      Delete