so I was going through my old facebook notes, and I was re reading some of my old "poems" and I decided to post some of the ones I liked...that way I dont have to write stuff ...lol...This one is called...MUSE...
I need a beauty in my bed
To get the juices flowing in my head
No not that one
You sick minded individual
But I still find it kinda hot
When your soul slowly starts to rot
I'm looking for a broken heart
So I can find some spare parts
My own is dead
So I need a beauty in my bed
You are...my most beautiful muse
A new muse I need to use
In return ill let you reuse
My own blood in our love game
Just remind me...what's ur name?
Oh I'm sorry I thought you were someone else
Ill let the juices flow through my head
This time I mean that head
You sick minded person
Hurry up or it might worsen
My volcano is about to erupt
And my body self-destruct
All because of you
My most beautiful muse
No comments:
Post a Comment