Sunday, February 24, 2013

Buried Dead


Wicked dreams of release
wicked dreams in my head 
scary memories that won’t stay dead 
I trust them all because I’m a fool 
I grind them up with my tool 
line them up and shoot them up my nose 
fuck this shit really blows 
they sedate me from the face staring at me 
they rape me in the place I am never to see 
all day now I sit and cry 
doing nothing but line after line 
hoping ill someday die 
don’t worry mother I’ll be fine 

dirty hands against my thighs 
trying to go inside giving me a high 
I want it good, I want it hard & rough 
make me your dirty little slut my skin is tough 
I can take what you give I want it all 
I want to feel it....all the way down to the ball 
deep it feels good but deeper is best 
I want it for hours without a rest 
so addicted, so inflicted with pain 
but I can always let it wash away in the rain 

No comments:

Post a Comment