fading into obscurity
The trail of abomination
Today I wither with the cold wind
As all light has been taken in my dreams
My eyes close and all I see is darkness
So much darkness
Feeding me betrayal and lies
From the ashes I seek to rise
To stand over my own body
Only to spit upon it
I see death in its common nature
He beckons me to follow him
Abomination I am
Unnatural are my feelings and ways
And everyday seems a thousand more
As I fall from the heaven I crave for more
Hell as no reward for me
Heaven as lost its taste for me
I as without home left in dark limbo
Where my insanity only seems to grow
And I bare the marks of my own destruction
Where Dick's dark thoughts, words, images, and bullshit fill up your computer screen and hopefully make you feel sad...cry bitches...cry...
Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Fading
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment