Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Buried Dead pt 3

I commit to understand everything in between 
tender sin between the good and the mean 
suffocating ominous presence in the sheets 
wondering mind careful not to defeat 
the human flaw that is me 
the human pawn that I am to be 
created from the seed of the shadow man 
enriched with the madness of a lesser plan 
trained to the arts of darkness of the fallen 
trained to watch human suffering crawling 
no feelings, no power without dreams 
no sedation of any kind I am a machine 

Learning facts from fiction 
this world is a big contradiction 
so unnecessary is life to everything 
so easily revealed to the world of being 
this human stench is a reflection of self 
a trouble addiction of mutilation to oneself 
I await hell as I free myself from oppression 
and liberate myself through this expression 

No comments:

Post a Comment