So I'm thinking about taking this blog public and by public I mean telling my Facebook friends about it. I've never been the type to really reveal myself to people. People only know what I want them to know about me. This blog when I actually feel like posting, makes me feel...idk...open to the idea that its ok to open up. I've been opening up little by little lately and maybe by taking this blog public it will motivate me to open up more. Plus I really write better than I talk! I'm a listener, the therapist, the person who people come to to cry on my shoulder, I've never been much of a talker, I'm the strong silent type. So it takes a lot out of me when I talk to people...like my mouth starts to dry up and my jaw hurts type of shit..lol.
Now I'm not a fucking English major, I'm probably going to make some grammar mistakes, and spelling mistakes and most likely murder the English language, truth is...I don't give a FUUUCKKK...and that's on the real...bitch...lol
Now should I do it...or should I just make a brand new blog...I mean truth is..I probably wont blog that much anyways...I just want a place to post my "poetry" or whatever mental garbage comes out of my dark mind...lol
You should just expand here, why start a new one only to edit yourself? Go for it.
ReplyDeleteIll start with google+ first...lol...
Delete