I would never wish upon my enemies the pain and suffering of the migraine that I experienced today. The pain was intense, so intense that it made me vomit and cry. The only thoughts I had were that my head was going to explode! I wanted to take a hammer and smash my head in, ending it all. This shit was fucking intense...Fucking aye it was intense. I shouldn't really complain because there are plenty of people that suffer from worse pain than me, and believe me I sympathize with them, but this was the worst pain that I have ever experienced. What kills me the most was that I broke a promise I made to my friend Chris. I was suppose to drive to LAX and pick up his boo from the airport. I was really looking forward to this adventure...I was going to drive somewhere far again...slowly and surely Im starting to expand...but this fucking migraine killed this adventure. Im so sorry Chris if you are reading this...I really wanted to meet arv and see you guys meet for the first time. Why does this shit always happen to me?
Also, apparently the medicine that my doctor prescribed me, Sumatriptan could have given me Serotonin Syndrome or Serotonin Toxcity if I would have taken it. Why you ask, because it take the antidepressant Paxotine, and Sumatriptan I guess releases more serotonin into my brain, and Paxotine already does that so it would have been way too much serotonin and it could have made me really really sick, or it could have been fatal. So I contacted my doctor and luckily he talked to the pharmacist and they agreed I shouldn't take it.So he prescribed me something else that would help, but that wont release serotonin. So I hope it works, because I never and I mean NEVER want to feel that much pain again. I can handle emotional pain, but physical pain, man Im a giant fat pussy....lol
No comments:
Post a Comment