Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dreaming Of You

You were more than just a dream
You were the reason to start to believe in love
Now you're just that fading memory I keep holding on to
That fever that just won't break
The villain in my nightmare
Chasing you was fun
But now I've been overrun
With memories of you
The only think I want to do
Is to forget you
You were more than just a dream
My romantic  fantasy
But it was not to come to that
I should relax and think back
But I know ill go back to that rage
The cage that kept me from trying to keep you
The nightmare that spooks me into a fright
All the talks about spooning at night
The long kisses that swoons me alright
I got to keep my mind tight
From letting loose these devourers of light
I got to keep you out of my dreams
And just let you fade again

No comments:

Post a Comment