I'm feeling a little off again. I was what I deemed happy or content for a while. I was angry and frustrated next, and now I'm feeling low. It's that Damn man period that I get. This time thought ...Idk...I feels different...the rage is intense...the happiness is blissful...and the sadness is ...darker. Darker thoughts are running rampant in my head. Old wounds are being opened. Old demons long thought dead have arisen again.
I know and hope that its only momentarily like this and that in time I will get over it. Usually after sadness is this intense urge to procreate with anything. I could possibility fuck a stranger...lol...probably not...but I am horny...
Anyways...this is the end for another day. I need to take it day by day. Hour by hour and second by second. Rome wasn't built in a day...and my mental health won't be a piece of cake...this Shit will take years to heal...
No comments:
Post a Comment