On facebook I was challenged by a friend to do a 7 day challenge where we say 3 things we are thankful for. I couldn't really think of anything so I went to the joke angle. Now I'm seriously thinking about it. I know I'm thankful for things....we all are, its just hard for me to express them....I guess.
1. The number one thing I'm thankful for is probably the four important women in my life. I call them the B.O.M.B Squad. My sister Brenda, my mother Oralia, and my nieces Mia and Bryanna. I'm so thankful for having these ladies in my life in my 27 years. My mother for taking care of me, even when I wish she would stop mothering me ...but secretly I like feeling like a child still. My sister for being my rock...even in my lowest of lows, the darkest of my moments she has been the shining light that brightened my day. My baby nieces Mia and Bryanna...in the year and a half that they have been alive...they have taught me what true love can be. I love these little girls to death and I'm so thankful that they are in my life. I'm going to spoil these little girls for the rest of their lives!
2. I'm thankful for my second family...my friends. I had a hard time making friends in school and it took me a long time to make real friends so I'm thankful for the ones Ive kept throughout the years. I've had MANY adventures with my friends and they have brought out the fun side of me! suck it lonely Richard from elementary...you have friends now!
3. I'm thankful for myself.....I know I know....that's dumb, but I'm thankful for myself in that I've been strong enough to go through some tough dark times and still be able to function as a human being. I'm thankful that Ive been strong enough to not end my life or do self harm. I'm thankful for myself in that I've been able to find ways to channel my pain and anger into worlds...or random lip syncs...random dancing...just random shit...so there you go...
so there you go....my real post about this shit.....I probably wont finish the 7 day challenged.....but who really cares...lol
No comments:
Post a Comment