Where Dick's dark thoughts, words, images, and bullshit fill up your computer screen and hopefully make you feel sad...cry bitches...cry...
Saturday, August 9, 2014
hmmmm
Who knew that having sex with strangers would make me feel better about myself? For years I have been avoiding having stranger sex, for fear of getting killed or an std. I should still have a fear about getting stds but not about getting murdered in the middle of fucking lol. I like the fact that people actually like my body with its flaws and I like that they want to fuck me. Its taken me years and years to finally accept the way I look. All it took were blogs and pool parties/orgies. My sexual adventures have been plentiful as of late and I cannot wait for more. I can honestly say Ive had more sexual partners in the last few months than Ive had in all my sexually active years....and even then Ive lost count. Does that make me a slut? probably....but I don't care, I love it....and my dick sure loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment