Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Dead

So I was looking through some old college notebooks and found this little gem. Fuck, I was really depressed back then lol....I laugh now, but I'm sure I was a human wreck back then....well, I still am, but not as much as back then....



I trace a heart where his should be
a black hole is the only thing there
eyes glazed over as rigor mortis sets in
the smell slowly starting to escape his skin
I found him laying with his arms crossed
a bottle of pills beside him as he looks asleep
asleep forever...
I should be crying but no tears are being shed
I should be yelling but I make no sound
I just start at his human shell
The light gone forever from his eyes
Its a trip seeing myself on the floor
I didn't think I would ever do it again
I didn't think I would succeed
I'm dead.....my heart is gone....my brain is mush
my lungs are decaying, my guts have gone liquid
I'm dead....but I'm still looking at myself from above
am I a ghost? am I going to heaven or hell?
I'm dead....fuck...Im dead....

No comments:

Post a Comment