Where Dick's dark thoughts, words, images, and bullshit fill up your computer screen and hopefully make you feel sad...cry bitches...cry...
Friday, February 21, 2014
ugh
I'm tired of being told I'm fat. I think I noticed that when I looked in the mirror. Thanks for making me feel even worse about myself than I already did. Just when I was starting to feel good and looking to make a change, it came crashing down. I want to binge eat again, just so I don't feel so empty anymore. I don't blame anyone but myself for this shit. I should make better chooses, but I fail the motivation and drive to care anymore. Hello depression its been awhile since I've seen you. I thought I left you back in 2013.....its been nice not being depressed and self conscience, I guess all good things must come to an end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment