Sunday, July 7, 2013

The day after

So today I woke up scared. It wasnt the terrifying feeling of the world is ending, but more of...im a scared little boy.  Im afraid that I might have another panic attack.  Im feeling like im a failure at life. I know its the depression talking,  but I cant help thinking about it. What have I been doing with my life? Im living in constant misery,  and I can't seem to tell anyone.  I only go to therapy like once a month and when I want to talk to someone I always feel like I would burden them with my shit. I know for a fact that they would like me to talk to them but I cant...I cant express everything I want to express because I dont want to be judged. ..or idk..be so open.

Its funny that I can show off my nude body to random guys on the Internet but I can't show off what im really feeling in person. Im a wreck...and emotional wreck who runs away from everything instead of facing them.  I cant even take my car to a repair shop because im afraid of talking to someone new.  I hate life....I hate myself...I hate anxiety. ..and I hate my depression...

No comments:

Post a Comment