Where Dick's dark thoughts, words, images, and bullshit fill up your computer screen and hopefully make you feel sad...cry bitches...cry...
Tuesday, May 27, 2014
Work It Out
Ive been thinking about joining the gym again. I always say this, but I think this time I really mean it. I need to jump start my body so I can help my mind. I can feel my body is aching for release of all the tension and negativity, and to this point I haven't been able to find the valve to release it. I keep thinking that writing will help me, and to a certain point it has, but its just a band aid. I need to stitch that motherfucker up. I need to put some Neosporin on it to keep it from getting infected again. What needs to help though, is that I need to get that motivation to go to the gym in the first place. I can talk all I fucking want about wanting to change my physical appearance all I want, but I also need to walk that walk. I need to put on my running shoes and start sprinting towards that dream. Right now I'm wounded and slowly crawling towards that dream. It seems like miles and miles away, but I know that I can do it. I did it once before when I was in high school and I think I can do it again. I just need to get over some self esteem issues and grow some balls. I don't just need two balls, I need about 20 of them. It wont be easy, mostly because I'm a lazy fuck, but I know that I can do it. My palm reader said I put 110% into everything I do, so I just need to add the gym to that list. I need to put 110% of hard work into myself....I need it...I fucking deserve it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment