Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Different kind of words that bled

I need something new
dont worry sweeting i got chu
i need someone new
dont worry boo boo

i take these drugs to feel fine
but i feel like im running out of time
I cant come up with different words
and im seeing some angry birds

God bless me and my antidepressants 
one nation under god
Satan gots me feeling fluorescent 
enough to write on this blog

what am I talking about
why am on this storm cloud
stupid and fearing of coming down
look mom my skin is soft and brown

shady bitches got me on the down low
still fucking me for facebook hoes
likes and thumbs up my ass so damn gross
I just dont want anyone to know

oh shit here i go again
rambling about all the pain im in
mentally unstable in this grand fable
but i still like being a child in its cradle
ill even make this last line a little longer
because i want you all to fucking poner
what the fuck is going on in his head
fuck what this motherfucker just said
follow me down this rabbit hole
then stop breathing and lose your soul

No comments:

Post a Comment