so one day I was just taking a little night walk and this poem popped into my head....I think it was suppose to be in a form of a rap song or some shit..idk...here it is for all you 2 readers
Theres a couple things I don't need
cars, money, and bitches
id rather be digging ditches
drive around in my Nissan sentra
read the news be all like extra extra!
whats in today's agenda
chill in bed, watch tv, jerk off
be bad ass like lara croft
dress backwards like criss cross
jump jump!
lets get naked and hump hump!
then grab my dick and pump pump!
I don't need the fancy shit in my life
nor do I need children and a wife
I'd rather be poor as fuck
as long as I get my dick sucked
theres material wealth and real wealth
you don't know the hand I've been dealt
so suck my dick and take a hint
I don't need any of your shit
All I need is myself
No comments:
Post a Comment